Oxone is a highly effective whitening additive for denture cleanser compositions
Dentures require daily cleaning to remove the stubborn stains caused by food, drink and tobacco. Denture cleansers are formulated to tackle these stains and are commonly available in tablet and granular forms.
Oxone™ monopersulfate compound is an extremely effective non-chlorine oxidizer that has long been a key stain-removal ingredient in denture cleanser compositions.
- A trusted denture cleanser ingredient for over 60 years
- A stable powder product that is easily formulated into granular and tableted compositions
- Powerful oxidizing properties
- Effective at controlling bacteria and yeast*
- Excellent water solubility, rinses cleanly
- Works faster than other oxidizing agents, meaning shorter soak times
- More effective on a wider variety of tough stains
- Excellent compatibility with denture materials
- GRAS (generally recognised as safe) oxidation byproducts
- Very good shelf stability
*Biocidal claims are region-dependent.