Why invest in LANXESS?
- Energizing chemistry - commited management team embedded in performance oriented corporate culture
- Forerunner in sustainability - awarded by leading rating agencies
- Unique specialty chemicals portfolio with leading market positions
- Proven resilient business model - with many growth options
- Embark on an exciting transformation journey to high margin specialty chemicals
LANXESS – Energizing Chemistry!
LANXESS is a leading specialty chemicals company with sales of EUR 6.1 billion in 2020. The company currently has about 14,800 employees in 33 countries. The core business of LANXESS is the development, manufacturing and marketing of chemical intermediates, additives, specialty chemicals and plastics. LANXESS is listed in the leading sustainability indices Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI World and Europe) and FTSE4Good.