Member of the Supervisory Board of LANXESS AG since 2018 (appointed until 2023).
Former CFO of GfK SE; Member of the Board of Directors and Supervisory Board of various European companies.
Ms. Knapp studied economics in Munich and Berlin. She also completed the Advanced Management Programm (AMP) of the Harvard Business School, Boston, USA.
Ms. Pamela Knapp began her career in 1987 at Deutsche Bank AG. After two years of M&A consulting at Fuchs Consult GmbH, Ms. Knapp joined the Siemens Group in 1992. After having held various management positions, as of 2004, she served as a member of the Board of Management of the Power Transmission and Distribution division with responsibility for Accounting, Controlling, Legal, Internal Audit, Purchasing and Sales Activities in Western Europe and Latin America. From 2009 to 2014, Ms. Knapp was a member of the Board of Management of GfK SE, being responsible for Accounting, Controlling, Treasury, Legal, Facilities , Purchasing and Human Resources as CFO.
Membership of Ms. Knapp in other statutory supervisory boards:
- LANXESS Deutschland GmbH, Cologne
Memberships in comparable domestic and foreign supervisory bodies:
- Member of the Board of Directors of NV Bekaert SA, Kortrijk, Belgium (listed company)
- Member of the Board of Directors of Panalpina World Transport (Holding) AG, Basel, Switzerland (listed company)
- Member of the Board of Directors (Conseil d’Administration) of Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A., Courbevoie, France (listed company)
- Member of the Supervisory Board (Conseil de Surveillance) of Peugeot S.A., Rueil-Malmaison, France (listed company)
- Member of the Board of Directors of HKP Group AG, Zurich, Switzerland (unlisted company)
Further main activities in addition to her Supervisory Board appointment:
As of 2015, Ms. Knapp is a member of the Board of Directors of the German-French Chamber of Commerce. Moreover, she is a member of the continuing education commission of the University of St. Gallen.