Oxone™ monopersulfate compound - the powerful non-chlorine oxidizer - can degrade and remove an extensive range of pollutants across a broad spectrum of industries. The excellent environmental profile, ease-of-use and transport, safe handling and good stability profile makes Oxone™ chemistry an attractive choice for water treatment applications.
Increasingly stringent regulations for discharge of waste water and the growing crisis of water scarcity are driving the need for sustainable and more effective water treatment processes. Use of Oxone™ monopersulfate compound can lead to:
- removal of compounds of environmental concern
- improved process water quality, enabling water re-use
- compliance with local regulations for waste discharge
- reduced treatment processing fees
- less demand on secondary treatment processes
- odor reduction