Swimmer

Pool and spa

Oxone™ monopersulfate compound is a powerful shock oxidizer for swimming pools and spas. 

Crystal clear water is a top priority of pool and spa owners. Oxone™ monopersulfate compound, when used weekly as a preventative shock oxidizer treatment in conjunction with your regular pool or spa water maintenance, helps to keep your water sparkling clear, while reducing odors and irritants. Oxone™ oxidizing shock has been widely used in swimming pools and spas since the 1970s. Today Oxone™ monopersulfate compound is the most widely used non-chlorine oxidizer for pools and spas on the US market.

Make Weekly shock oxidation with Oxone™ monopersulfate compound part of the program

Adding a shock oxidizer to the pool water each week during the peak season is the very essence of “easy pool care”, and it’s easier and less expensive than combatting problems after they start. The advantages of regular shock oxidation with Oxone™ monopersulfate compound include reducing contaminants (the cause of odor and irritation), clarifying water, and preventing problems before they start (like cloudy water and algae). With this easy-to-use treatment, pool water can be swim-ready in just 15 minutes after application, so swimmers can get back in the water fast.


*As with any product, use of Oxone™ monopersulfate compound in a given application must be tested (including field testing, etc.) by the user, in advance, to determine suitability.

X
Usage of Cookies
We would like to use cookies to better understand you use of this website. This enables us to improve your future experience on our website. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website and how you can manage or withdraw your consent at any time can be found in our Privacy Statement.

OK Other Settings