Lawrence A. Rosen
- Nationality: American
- Member of the Supervisory Boards of various commercial enterprises
- Former Member of the Board of Management of Deutsche Post AG
- Member of the Supervisory Board of LANXESS AG since 2015 (appointed until 2024)
Mr. Rosen studied economics at the State University of New York and acquired an MBA at the University of Michigan.
Mr. Rosen began his career in 1981 at Republic Steel Corporation, U.S. After joining American Hoechst/Hoechst Celanese Inc. in 1984, he transferred to Hoechst AG in Frankfurt am Main in 1994. Following the merger of Hoechst AG with Rhône Poulenc, Mr. Rosen worked for Aventis S.A. for three years. In 2003, he joined the Management Board of Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA. From 2009 to 2016, he was a member of the Board of Management of Deutsche Post AG.
Main activities in addition to the Supervisory Board appointment
Memberships in other statutory supervisory boards:
LANXESS Deutschland GmbH, Cologne (LANXESS Group mandate)
Memberships in the following comparable domestic and foreign controlling bodies:
- Deutsche Post AG (listed on the stock exchange)
- Qiagen N.V., Venlo/Netherlands, chairman (listed on the stock exchange)